When you need a high-value combination of quality and comfort – as well as reliable cleanroom protection – you can trust Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Coveralls. They are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort. While other coveralls for cleanroom environments may look similar, the ones from Kimtech™ Pure have distinct advantages including tightly bound seams to strengthen the barrier, a high neck collar to reduce contamination, thumb loops to keep the sleeves from rolling back and a zipper flap to cover the zipper area. In addition, this protective apparel is recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional). This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms. It is not made with natural rubber latex, silicone, or the BHT preservative and is designed for single-use (disposable PPE). For use in biotech, medical device, electronics and telecommunications manufacturing, they are designed to protect your process by providing comfortable, sustainable protection. Kimberly-Clark Professional is a respected name in protective apparel, enabling you to deliver the reliable protection you’re required to provide and the peace of mind your team deserves.
- 25 Kimtech™ A5 Clean Apparel Coveralls / Case; Bulk Packaged, white
- Made of breathable SMS fabric, the coveralls feature a high-neck collar, a zipper flap, thumb loops and bound seams
- Triple bagged, vacuum packed, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms; CE certified
- Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions
- Recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional), which can help you meet your sustainability goals
This content is hosted by a third party (youtube.com). To view external content you must agree to cookies.